A record NPS of 96% for the advanced program at the world’s only iGTB Oxford School of Transaction Banking
55 of the world’s top bankers from 30 global banks gather in Oxford to mark the successful post-covid return of Oxford’s exclusive iGTB community
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, July 20, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Intellect Global Transaction Banking (iGTB), the transaction banking specialist of Intellect Design Arena Limited, ranked #1 worldwide for transaction banking by IBS Intelligence for three years in a row, today announced phenomenal success – overwhelmingly positive feedback and a whopping 96% NPS score – for successfully completing its seventh edition of the iGTB Oxford School of Transaction Banking, this time the new advanced program , aimed at senior executives.
This invitational school, with a revised curriculum led by Andrew England, Chief Strategy Officer, iGTB, has attracted a cohort of senior bankers, including CEOs from 30 banks around the world, who join the existing community of over 200 alumni . The advanced program featured thirty session facilitators sharing real-life case studies, structured into six key KPIs for corporate banking CEOs, as well as group work with a “Dragon’s Den” dramatization.
Passing by the magnificent School of the Divinity built from 1427 and the Convocation House from 1634, the networking and cultural program included a private guided walking tour of Oxford, a visit to the Pissarro exhibition and a visit from the Bodleian Library. The school culminated at the Oxford and Cambridge Club in Pall Mall.
In the words of some participants:
● “TB is absolutely critical for banks going forward because of the cash generated and RoE driving up the stock price. I’m very impressed with all the presenters here and I’m really watching second by second all of them. the information I get here at this great conference.” (Werner Steinmüller, Chairman of Deutsche Bank SpA and former CEO of DB Asia)
● “I am learning so much from this course. I would 100% recommend this school to any banking representative who wants to grow their bank and make it a success. Big shout out to iGTB for organizing this event, for me it was an experience amazing in an amazing setting, so many great international bankers I learn from.” (Don Coulter, CEO of Concentra Bank)
● “It’s an experience unlike anything I think I’ve seen, in terms of accessing people who are genuinely and passionately interested in this industry. A fantastic opportunity to bring people together to think about how we move people forward and as an industry that’s what we need to do.” (Richard Brown, Head of Lending Products, Commercial Banking, Lloyds Bank)
● “What we are learning here is a very wide range of banking concepts that are relevant in the emerging world of technology. iGTB has become a global leader in the fight against tuberculosis and innovation in the field of tuberculosis across the world. He is continually bringing new business concepts and finding technological solutions to enable the growth strategy of these banks.” (Sandeep Chouhan, Group COO, Islamic Bank Abu Dhabi)
● “It’s a very active dialogue and I’m quite impressed with what I’ve heard. Congratulations to iGTB for bringing it together, also in this fabulous environment in Oxford. I think it’s very important to have places like this and opportunities for people to come together, so congratulations!” (Michael Spiegel, Global Head of Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered)
● “This is a unique opportunity for IT and bankers to discuss TB in detail and I don’t know of any other event in the world that would have such great discussions on TB business. We are working with iGTB for a long time now: they are a trusted partner for TB banks.They provide excellent products and this is a unique opportunity to discuss banks’ feedback and also hear their views on our (Imre Gorzsas, Head of Global Banking Operations, National Bank of Qatar)
Manish Maakan, CEO of iGTB, said: “Transaction banking, the true heart of global commerce, serves more than 200 million businesses worldwide with critical needs for unprecedented agility, vital working capital and ability to manage changes in the supply chain. Enterprise banks aim to spend $9.3 billion on apps alone by 2025. The course highlighted extremely practical considerations for banks to help them take advantage of these opportunities. I am delighted to continue to sponsor this unique and industry-leading forum as part of my commitment to pursuing transactional banking excellence.
iGTB is committed to promoting best practices in transaction banking and is planning the eighth school in 2023, again in Oxford and London. For more information, visit iGTBoxford.com.
iGTB is the first comprehensive global transaction banking platform from the house of Intellect. It helps corporate banks prepare for a new era of customer-centric services. With a rich suite of transactional banking products, across DTB, CBX contextual banking, payments, liquidity, commerce and supply chain, iGTB is an authority on vertical and integrated products that enable banks to meet their ambition to be the main banker of their company. clients.
About Intellect Design Arena Limited
Intellect Design Arena Ltd. has the largest cloud-native, microservices, API-based, multi-product FinTech platform for global leaders in banking, insurance and capital markets. It offers a full range of banking and insurance technology products through its four business lines – Global Consumer Banking, Global Transaction Banking, Risk, Treasury and Markets and Insurance. With over 30 years of deep domain expertise, Intellect is the brand that progressive financial institutions rely on for their digital transformation initiatives.
Intellect has pioneered Design Thinking to create cutting-edge banking and insurance products and solutions, with design being the company’s primary differentiator to enable digital transformation. FinTech 8012, the world’s premier design center for fintech, reflects Intellect’s commitment to continuous and impactful innovation, addressing the growing need for digital transformation. Intellect serves more than 260 customers through offices in 97 countries and with a diverse workforce of solutions architects, domain and technology experts in major global financial centers around the world. For more information about the organization and its solutions, please visit www.intellectdesign.com.
Intellect Design Arena Limited
+91 89396 19676
write to us here
Visit us on social media: