DL E&C: Important business issues related to investment decisions
Important business issues related to investment decisions
|1. Title||Receipt of Letter of Intent for “Yeosu ABS Plant Reconstruction Project”|
– The company has received the Letter of Intent (Letter of Intent) for the “Yeosu ABS Plant Reconstruction Project”.
– Organization of orders: LG Chem
※ Last year sales ratio (KRW 7,631,650,898,582): 5.77%
– Construction time: 24 months
– Presentation of the activity: This is a project to build an ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plant with a capacity of 220,000 tons/year in the Hwachi Complex in Yeosu.
|3. Board resolution date (decision date) or confirmation date||2022-08-10|
|– Presence of external directors||Present (No.)||–|
|– Presence of the statutory auditors (members of the Audit Committee who are not outside directors)||–|
|4. Other things to consider in investment decisions|
– The “Revenues for the last financial year” in “2. Details” above are based on the consolidated financial statements at the end of 2021.
– The “3. Confirmation date” above is the date of receipt of the letter of intent.
– A re-disclosure will be made when details are confirmed upon execution of this contract.
|※ Related Disclosure||–|
DL E&C Co. Ltd. published this content on August 11, 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on August 11, 2022 08:10:02 UTC.