Entrepreneur First announces investment in six Indian tech start-ups
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India – Business Wire India • Latest announcement brings global talent investor’s portfolio to 34 investments in India • Genomics-based diagnostic technology for faster, more accurate and affordable Covid testing at NLP Based On-Site Search Engine For E-Commerce And AI-Based Music Creation Tool For Video And Podcast Content Creators, EF’s Indian Tech Startups Target Huge Global Opportunities Entrepreneur First (EF), a UK-based global talent investor, announced an investment in six cutting-edge tech start-ups from India. With the latest funding, EF has invested in 34 tech start-ups in the country since its launch in India in 2019.
Despite the challenges posed by the pandemic, early-stage investing activity has been resilient, with a substantial increase in average deal size and funding cycles closing in record time. In fact, start-ups in EF’s India portfolio, such as ImmunitoAI and NeuroPixel, continued to ramp up follow-up cycles a few months after the pre-seed investment.
EF’s latest “Investor Reveal” showcased six promising start-ups to the country’s top start-up investors. From genomics-based diagnostic technology for faster, more accurate, and affordable Covid testing to on-site NLP-based search engine for e-commerce and AI-based music creation tool for Creators of video and podcast content, EF’s young entrepreneurs work on impactful solutions to compelling real-world problems. Esha Tiwary, Managing Director, India at Entrepreneur First, said: “India is now producing some of the most innovative technology solutions in the world, and these latest entrepreneurs from EF India are leading that charge. They’re building some of the most cutting-edge innovations I’ve seen, while tackling ambitious global issues. It’s exciting to see how quickly these young entrepreneurs are evolving, turning today’s adversity into opportunity and taking advantage of changing consumer behaviors. The great story of Indian tech start-ups continues to grow and drives India’s vision of being a $ 3 trillion economy. From D2C to cryptocurrency, from music to healthcare, India’s success with startups is redefining the way we think about technology for the greater good. Segments like D2C are expected to reach $ 100 billion by 2025, thanks to growing digital adoption in India, according to a recent report. Tech start-ups, such as Omniflo, are exploiting these opportunities to enable fast and efficient offline retail distribution for online and D2C brands. Likewise, an easy-to-use investment platform, Flippy, which provides users with actionable signals to invest in cryptocurrencies exploits the opportunities presented by the growing cryptocurrency space in India. According to a report, around 15 million Indians have invested in private cryptocurrency holdings in recent years.
The pandemic has undoubtedly accelerated India’s innovation efforts, driven by technologies that help make businesses more nimble, flexible and responsive. As these technologies continue to complement and augment human capabilities, the potential for growth and innovation is enormous.
While Zolnoi promises to help manufacturing companies reduce downtime and dramatically improve productivity with its AI-powered end-to-end maintenance management platform, D-NOME makes diagnostics affordable and accessible to all. In fact, it has already succeeded in making Covid testing faster, more accurate, and more affordable compared to RT-PCR testing, with its D-Lamp technology.
As a global talent investor with a presence in six global markets, EF has created over 300 tech start-ups with a global community of over 3,000 entrepreneurs and a portfolio valued at over $ 4 billion. In India, EF has supported more than 250 ambitious entrepreneurs and invested in 34 technology start-ups since its creation in January 2019.
BOX: The Innovators 1. Zevi Redefining on-site search for brands, retailers and other e-commerce stores – a powerful search engine with NLP at its core, plus vernacular support that dramatically improves conversion and online brand engagement. Its advanced NLP engine is also capable of handling queries for mixed languages such as Hindi + English. Over the past 3 months, they have integrated with 3 brands’ eCommerce stores, with 5 additional pilot confirmations pending. They have already demonstrated an approximately 11% conversion jump for their customers after deploying their search.
2. D-NOME Revolutionary D-Lamp technology to make genomics-based diagnostics affordable and accessible. With its innovative reagents and proprietary technology, D-NOME’s platform is poised to disrupt the PCR and genomics-based diagnostic space on a global scale. It is estimated that diagnostic laboratories reduce their operating costs by 10 times and delivery times by 5 times. This is all made possible by cutting-edge D-LAMP technology – an easy-to-do RT-PCR that operates at a single temperature of 37 ° C, without the need for multiple reagents, skilled technicians or even an RT machine. -PCR. Starting by focusing on Covid testing, they aim to subsequently disrupt large adjacent markets for several other diseases.
3. Beatoven An AI powered music creation tool for video and podcast content creators. It uses artificial intelligence to help content creators compose original soundtracks without any knowledge of music by simply specifying moods, sections, and genres. This cuts their music acquisition time from days to minutes. They are currently live with 25 beta testers as well as 300 clients waiting in the pipeline. It received huge inbound paid subscription interest from early adopters.
4. Omniflo A data-driven digital platform to enable fast and efficient offline retail distribution for online / D2C brands. With a growing network of retail shelves across India and multiple brand, retailer and location intelligence data points, their platform identifies the right stores to place each brand’s products. , optimal stock levels for each, and allows seamless distribution access to these stores. The data engine and technology platforms for all actors enable dispersed operations at scale, delivering unprecedented value to every stakeholder.
5. Flippy Decipher crypto investments with a social-first assisted investment platform where users can collect signals and act on them. Flippy’s intuitive and easy-to-use platform provides actionable signals for users to invest and trade with confidence, alongside their favorite pro-traders and others in their social circle. They’ve partnered up with one of India’s biggest exchanges with over 1.3 million dormant users. With their MVP, they have already seen 67% of novice investors make their first investment with their platform.
6. Zolnoi Zolnoi helps manufacturing companies reduce downtime and improve productivity with an AI-powered end-to-end maintenance management platform. Their first product is an end-to-end AI-powered SaaS platform, which solves these issues through an IoT cloud for data integration, a proprietary ML for manufacturing analysis, and a web application for visualization. data, generate information and recommend actions. They delivered pilots for 3 medium and large scale F&B manufacturers with the potential to save millions of dollars in maintenance. To view the image, click on the link below: Esha Tiwary, Managing Director, Entrepreneur First, India, with her team in India Download PWR PWR
(This story was not edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)